Astonishing views of 30A's Draper Lake, sand dunes and the gulf beyond guided the home's design resulting in the perfect relationship with nature. A balance of old world charm and beauty are met by hip clean lines and solid craftsmanship built to last. OPEN HOUSE 8/19 10-2 Discover a special and secluded waterfront retreat with desirable southern exposure, in gated Crescent Caye consisting of only 8 residential lots. Rising majestically above Draper Lake on one of the largest coastal dune lake lots featuring a coveted private dock. Rarely found on 30A, the outdoor space offers privacy, 83 feet on Draper Lake, a swimming pool, outdoor masonry fireplace with seating and dining, lawn space for entertaining, and plenty of parking for family and guests and it's a quick kayak,
Gay Landreth, PA of La Florida Coastal Properties,
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Emerald Coast,
Vol. 25, Issue 07, Page 61.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Gas Oven/Range
- Roof: Concrete Roof, Metal Roof
- Exterior Construction: Balcony (s), Columns, Covered Deck
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Parking: Guest Parking
- Patio: Covered Patio, Open Patio, Open Porch
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Open Porch
- Fireplace: Exterior Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Master Bedroom Downstairs
- Boat Facilities: Boat Dockage
- Fence: Partially Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- View: Gulf View, Lake View
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Waterfront: Lake Front, Waterfront
- Entryway / Foyer: 6'9'' X 10'3''
- Living Room: 18'7 W X 20'9'' L
- Dining Room: 18'7'' X 16'11''
- Kitchen: 12'10'' X 17'
- Master Bedroom: 14' X 15'3''
- Office / Library / Den: 14''4'' X 20'9''