Priced under recent appraisal offering compelling price and lowest price per square foot in Santa Rosa Ridge. 3/4 of a mile to the public beach and Gulf Place Town Center, this low maintenance, energy efficient 3 bedroom, 2 bath retro-style home is located on a cul-de-sac bordering Santa Rosa Golf Course. Interior lot to the north is listed for over $320K and the golf course lot to the south closed in February for $268,500. This is a value! Ignore the 'lack of curb appeal' and venture in to enjoy a fabulous view of the 8th hole green and 9th hole tee box from the living/dining area and large kitchen. The home's interior layout is truly unique and offer privacy for owners as plentiful windows and skylights open every room to a different forested vista. Two hallways provide privacy as well
Gay Landreth, PA of La Florida Coastal Properties,
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Emerald Coast,
Vol. 25, Issue 07, Page 61.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Exterior Construction: Screened Porch
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Patio: Enclosed Patio, Open Patio, Open Porch
- Porch/Deck: Open Deck, Open Porch, Screened Porch
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Dining Room: 14'4'' x 24
- Kitchen: 15'1'' x 14''4''
- Master Bedroom: 14' x 11'1''